Empathy as a Way of Being:
Four Transformative Days of Learning to Live a More Compassionate Life
An in-person NVC Academy Workshop in Bainbridge Island, Washingtonwith CNVC Certified Trainers Mary Mackenzie and Kathleen Macferran
Wednesday, April 28, 1:00-6:00 pm through Saturday, May 1 at 12:00 noon
Fee: $350 (meals and lodging not included and managed by each individual)
Empathy As a Way of Being is designed for intermediate or advanced NVC practitioners who want to deepen their empathic presence.
Atttend this workshop and:
- Take your empathy skills to the next level
- Increase your self-compassion
- Deepen your own persona healing
- Find out what prevents you from giving empathy and learn ways to maintain your presence
- Enhance your skills for empathic connection
- Explore street empathy for natural flow in your connections
Requested experience level: Significant facility using NVC in your daily life. Completed at least 20 or more hours of NVC training.
Trackback from your site.