Teaching someone else an NVC concept is one of the most powerful methods there is for deepening your own ability to live NVC.
It enables you to more easily:
- Develop your NVC teaching and facilitation skills
- Discover greater ease and joy in sharing NVC with others
- Deepen your NVC practice and consciousness
- Join other want-to-be facilitators and build your NVC network and support – you don't need to do this alone!
Helping someone else understand an NVC concept helps you clarify your own understanding of that concept, and heightens your awareness of how you are (or are not) living your NVC practice.
Stop waiting for the perfect moment to get started!
Start now and begin the process of building your facilitation skills with other NVC passionates.
This 4-week course is designed to help you get started and build your confidence.
You will walk away with:
- Clarity about your role as facilitator
- Simple template for creating workshop and practice group outlines
- Tips for teaching NVC online via Zoom
- New skills for balancing all needs: yours, individual members, and the group
- Increased savvy for tracking and navigating a group's flow
This is the perfect time to get started. Take the leap and jump in! Here is what you can expect each week:
- Session 1 – Clarifying the Facilitator's Role and Improving Your Tracking Skills
- Session 2 – Creating a Workshop Outline
- Session 3 – Teaching Engaging Online Courses
- Session 4 – Balancing all Needs: Yours, Individual Members, and the Group – and Transparency
About Mary Mackenzie
Mary Mackenzie, M.A., is an author, trained mediator, and CNVC Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication. She holds a master's degree in human relations from Northern Arizona University and is the co-founder of the NVC Academy, the only online school for learning Nonviolent Communication.
Mary teaches Nonviolent Communication and other spiritually-based programs to individuals, couples, families, organizations, and spiritual communities through a wide variety of workshops and retreats. Her book Peaceful Living: Daily Meditations for Living with Love, Healing and Compassion offers inspiring practical methods for creating peace in our everyday lives.
As a pioneer of online NVC training, Mary runs her company in harmony with what she teaches. She and NVC Academy co-founder, Mark Schultz, paved the way to NVC online training in 2006 and have been instrumental in alleviating the financial and geographical barriers to learning NVC skills.
One of her passions is facilitating critical dialogues between people, and she has spent more than 20 years learning a wide variety of effective processes she can draw on in a moment's notice. Known for her clear communication style, she is especially skilled in helping individuals within groups put aside their preferences and find ways to collaborate with each other that are in alignment with their values. Her ability to cut through the confusion in a group has helped many teams quickly move forward in their desired progress. More...