Have you ever had the experience of being truly heard and understood by another person? Or felt the astounding, breath-taking connection that arises when someone sheds all preconceived notions, gives you their full presence, and really sees you?
We call this The Amazing Power of Empathy – and the power does not stop there.
- Cultivate thriving interpersonal relationships
- Discover paths to move beyond anger, blame, and judgment
- Connect with the Divine essence in other people
- Experience greater ease and joy in all your interactions
Empathy starts with presence and a sincere desire to understand another person's perspective. When this occurs, a transformation happens – there is a shift in intention and attention.
Empathy lifts the cloud of disconnection and opens us up to new possibilities we could not see before. When this happens, fresh reserves of kindness and generosity emerge, and often creative solutions will burst forth in seemingly impossible situations.
In this course recording, veteran CNVC Certified Trainer, Mary Mackenzie, will teach a simple method for developing empathy skills to help you experience deeper compassion, stronger connections, and more mutual understanding in your interactions.
In 4 powerful sessions, Mary will teach you how to:
- Deepen your listening skills and develop an empathetic presence
- Compassionately connect with your own and others' humanity
- Let other people know you really heard them
- See important conversations through to peaceful resolution
The full presence of empathy is a remarkable gift to give another person and to yourself. Enjoy more heartfelt connections, discover greater depths of compassion, and watch your relationships grow and THRIVE.