It's of the utmost importance to organize around what you deeply care about these days.
And having access to learnable skills such as managing moods, taking decisive and skillful actions, and relating to others with grounded compassion is crucial.
At the heart of David Weinstock's rich 4-session course recordings you'll find simple life practices that can give you access to those learnable skills.
These practices can help you:
- Find intuitive guidance for bridging divides
- Connect to deep needs that have been habitually ignored
- Discharge the anxiety held in old, embodied reactions
- Make decisions and take actions that align with your values
- Cultivate resources for more enjoyably and more capably building relationships
Combining NVC and somatic techniques increases your capacity to organize yourself physically, emotionally, and linguistically. It offers daily and lifetime NVC practices for attuning to your body's signals and the present, direct, and immediate experience of the life you're living. And it brings you face to face with the history you've embodied, your deeper self, your greatest gifts, and the motivation to live more compassionately in the world. And along the way you'll be aligning your words and actions with everything you most deeply care about!
Whether you're just beginning to learn about NVC or are an advanced trainer, you'll find valuable knowledge in this course.