How can YOU become an Empathy Wizard with anyone and in any situation — even situations that are deeply challenging? Come find out in this course recording with Dian! Learn to hack empathy and in the process gain greater naturalness, flow, and ease in your NVC practice — as well as new ways of seeing and practicing NVC!
For many people, attempting to connect with others across differences can feel akin to walking through a minefield. In this course recording Roxy explores a variety of concepts and practices that can help you navigate situations that might be confusing, challenging, or even shocking. And she'll be delving into key differentiations, such as equity and equality. This recording will offer a renewed sense of clarity around a number of theories that may help explain specifically why the areas of power, advantage, and rank tend to be so difficult to work with.
- Watch an inspirational film about how NVC makes a difference in the lives of prison inmates
- Meet Dow Gordon, an inmate turned NVC trainer
- Listen in as the filmmakers and others involved with the film speak about their experiences
- Receive answers to your own questions about NVC in prisons
- Receive a big dose of inspiration and hope!
- Navigate challenging times with more clarity, power, ease, and warmth
- Strengthen all your relationships – even those that are difficult will improve
- Learn how to stay open, even when you are experiencing feelings of dismay or pain
- Dive into mindful speech, and learn how to communicate your deepest values
This telecourse recording is for anyone wanting to integrate empathy into his/her life in a more natural, authentic way.
The first session of this course is available for all to listen to and enjoy.
With a world in crisis, steeped in incomprehensible violence, how do we then live? What, if anything, could turn this around? If we're all dying, let us die loving everyone, including ourselves and our former enemies. Let us come together behind wanting everyone to be free. Let us align means with ends as we envision a world that, against all odds, moves towards working for all of life. Let us dedicate our lives to service, to courage, to speaking truth, and to love.
Trainer Tip: When looking for a solution take the time to consider and connect to other's needs rather than just focusing on getting what you want. Such a basic shift in consciousness can make a profound difference in your relationships, both personal and professional. Notice how you feel afterward.