- Learn how to engage effectively with others around a shared purpose
- Weave nonviolence more deeply into your personal leadership style
- Receive ongoing support in moving towards your highest goals
- Increase your capacity to know and face reality as a source of greater choice
- Be a part of transforming the old legacy of scarcity, powerlessness, and separation into a livable future
How do you bring empathy and authenticity to uncomfortable work situations when there are so many layers of difference – especially if your primary reason for working is to feed your family and pay your bills? Listen in as Roxy opens participants' eyes to some of the many layers of difference we all deal with on a daily basis.
Listen to Roxy Manning explore the barriers to speaking authentically as powerful voices for change, and practice these needed conversations about the ongoing violence in the streets of America.
Jim and Jori Manske offer insight into blame, how it arises and how do we handle being blamed and our own blame of others.
The human brain is a conservative organ that comprises different systems with varying degrees of conscious awareness, which evolved in three basic stages of human history (the lizard-squirrel-monkey brain.) In my understanding, we could say, the brain has strong needs for understanding, order, predictability and meaning. In fact, one of its key functions is to process experiences, and predict what the world is like, in order to maximize survival. CNVC Certified Trainer Stephanie Bachmann Mattei explores the biological basis of our inner jackal voices.