This session is from the NVC Academy's 2017 Telethon. Listen in as Mary offers two experiential self-empathy exercises: I Love It When, and What Do I Want / Why Do I Want It. Deepen your ability to connect with self — novel and effective ways to engage the process of Self-Empathy!
- Interrupt in a way that increases connection
- Minimize shame or defensiveness
- Elevate others’ enjoyment of learning
- Invite more joy, curiosity, and closeness into your interactions
Ever wondered how to balance everyone’s needs when leading a NVC group? In the first part of the video, Mary shares tips how to balance the facilitator's, the individuals members' and the group's needs. In the second part, Mary talks about transparency as a facilitator - what does it mean, what does it look like and how to be transparent in a way that is supportive for the group.
Join CNVC Certified Trainers, Raj Gill and Mary Mackenzie as they explore the Nonviolent Communication process of Empathy. This audio will support people with a basic understanding of Nonviolent Communication who want to deepen their ability for empathic presence.
- Enjoy having 20 minutes in a quiet, rejuvenating, and healing space
- Let your mind to rest and relax in a beloved community of like-minded others
- Release any fears about your life or our world that you may be holding
- Tenderly weave the harmonizing light of peace and quiet joy into your heart