CNVC Certified Trainer from Vancouver, Washington, USA
Sarah Peyton, international speaker and facilitator, has a passion for weaving together neuroscience knowledge and experiences of healing that unify people with their brains and bodies. Sarah makes Interpersonal Neurobiology research available for our embodied brains to use in living at peace with ourselves. Funny, touching, and filled with personal stories and up-to-date research on our nervous systems and how they interact with each other, her presentations change lives and invite self-acceptance and self-compassion.
Sarah offers healing experiences of hearing ourselves and others deeply (using the precision and resonant language that come alive in the long-term study of Nonviolent communication) and 3D body-centered explorations of families over generations (through family constellation work.)
Sarah is a CNVC Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication and the author of the book Your Resonant Self: Guided Meditations and Exercises to Engage Your Brain's Capacity for Healing, published by W.W. Norton, which brings together neurobiology, the science of relationships and Nonviolent Communication.
- Make your mind a delightful and lively place to be
- Embrace opportunities you would not have before
- Experience more meaningful interactions
- Learn what is causing you to live in shame – so you can dissolve it
- Learn what blocks you from intimacy - and how to open it
- Unearth new opportunities for connection
- Discover your relational strengths
- Transform overstuffed relationships into nourishment!