Jim & Jori Manske
CNVC Certified Trainers from Maui, Hawaii, USA
For more than 41 years, Jim and Jori Manske have been partners in both in life and work. As co-creators of peaceworks, they offer training, mediation, facilitation, organizational development, consulting and mentoring. They have been working with a variety of businesses, community groups, government, NGO's, private groups and individuals for decades. They are both Certified Trainers for the Center for Nonviolent Communication (cnvc.org) and have been leaders in offering NVC to the world.
They co-authored Pathways to Liberation: A Matrix of Self-Assessment along with two colleagues, a tool used globally by those seeking to become certified trainers.
Currently living in Haiku on Maui, Jim and Jori are board members of the Network for Nonviolent Communication, a 501c3. They offer several online trainings and support certification candidate pods weekly and monthly and enjoy contributing to the growing NVC communities in Asia.
More information at radicalcompassion.com or call 1-505-228-8734
- Navigate through old negative patterns that arise during the holidays
- Enhance your ability to make requests around your needs and wishes
- Learn when to "say something" and when to wait if conflicts arise
- Increase your love and empathy for those you cherish
- Open yourself to savoring every moment - regardless of the outcome
- Meets on the fourth Saturday of most months
- Experience a taste of living within an empathic community
- Enjoy short yet powerful training / practice sessions with our trainers
- Learn concrete skills and steps for practicing compassion and leadership