Listen as Liv shares her experience of mediating conflict between two groups: using NVC to ascertain the needs of both sides, raise awareness, and diminish polarization.
Please listen as we discuss and grapple with the issues of growing polarization in our world, political structures and personal relationships.
Ask the Trainer: An NVC Academy member from Bosnia asks: "Is the NVC process truly effective in places where so much violence has occurred and people's pain is very deep?"
- Discover what triggers shame in you, and how to transform it
- Learn to navigate a shame attack and make good use of it
- Expand your capacity for recognizing when others are experiencing shame
- Connect with others who get trapped in shame avoidance patterns
- Allow your vulnerability to bloom by disentangling shame from fear
- Ask the Trainer: “I would like some suggestions on how to interact with a member of the practice group I started. This individual speaks and acts in a manner I interpret as angry and controlling.”