Live NVC Courses: Roxy Manning
- Celebrate and nurture your relationship to the Earth — and each other!
- Explore your connections to family, partner, work, nature, self and more
- Discover new ways to grow in community and work together to make this world a better place
- Engage and immerse yourself in NVC while making new friends!
For many people, attempting to connect with others across differences can feel akin to walking through a minefield. In this course recording Roxy explores a variety of concepts and practices that can help you navigate situations that might be confusing, challenging, or even shocking. And she'll be delving into key differentiations, such as equity and equality. This recording will offer a renewed sense of clarity around a number of theories that may help explain specifically why the areas of power, advantage, and rank tend to be so difficult to work with.
Do you ever feel worried or uncomfortable about conversations around domination and power, or feel afraid of saying the wrong thing? Are you a trainer, facilitator, teacher, or a leader who wants tools for inviting greater diversity and inclusion in your work? Listen to Roxy and Martha’s richly transformative course recording and learn how to: 1) cultivate behaviors that foster inclusion and partner-based relationships; 2) develop ease when connecting across differences; 3) expand your capacity for recognizing micro-aggressions, fragility, historical patterns — and so much more.
- Understand the essential relationship between personal healing and social change — and how to communicate it to others.
- Increase your compassion capacity for different ways of being in the world.
- Get clarity about the difference between equity and equality — and how to generate equitable processes in your communities and networks.
- Obtain tools to explore the various factors that contribute to your understanding of power and privilege — including your own.
- Explore the relationship between personal healing and social change
- Gain a fuller understanding of power and privilege
- Clarify the difference between equity and equality
- Learn how to navigate social issues with deeper love and compassion
- Create effective, equitable processes in your community
- Explore how to create effective change without creating enemies
- Learn to channel righteous indignation while still holding compassion
- Find strategies for connecting with those whose actions you disagree with
- Gain new insights into how NVC can contribute to meaningful social change
- Explore ways of parenting that will shape a future full of purpose and possibility
- Discover how your values can serve as a compass to guide you forward
- Understand the relationship between your present actions and desired outcomes
- Gain experience in balancing your child’s present needs with long term visions!
- Learn tips and strategies to ensure ALL voices are heard
- Grow your capacity to name and address power dynamics
- See how prior assumptions and perspectives impact how groups work together
- Explore facilitation components using a caring for all, power-with lens
We are proudly sponsoring the 2023 Online NVC Conference!
- Experience the varied perspectives of 15 experienced, engaging trainers
- Learn skills for listening, speaking, and cooperating with integrity and care
- Practice skills to communicate better at home, at work, or at school
- Make connections with kindred souls from around the world
Join English or Spanish tracks – and enjoy live translations.