Live NVC Courses: Roxy Manning
Do you ever feel worried or uncomfortable about conversations around domination and power, or feel afraid of saying the wrong thing? Are you a trainer, facilitator, teacher, or a leader who wants tools for inviting greater diversity and inclusion in your work? Listen to Roxy and Martha’s richly transformative course recording and learn how to: 1) cultivate behaviors that foster inclusion and partner-based relationships; 2) develop ease when connecting across differences; 3) expand your capacity for recognizing micro-aggressions, fragility, historical patterns — and so much more.
For many people, attempting to connect with others across differences can feel akin to walking through a minefield. In this course recording Roxy explores a variety of concepts and practices that can help you navigate situations that might be confusing, challenging, or even shocking. And she'll be delving into key differentiations, such as equity and equality. This recording will offer a renewed sense of clarity around a number of theories that may help explain specifically why the areas of power, advantage, and rank tend to be so difficult to work with.
- Explore the relationship between personal healing and social change
- Gain a fuller understanding of power and privilege
- Clarify the difference between equity and equality
- Learn how to navigate social issues with deeper love and compassion
- Create effective, equitable processes in your community