Do you long to live a life aligned with your passions and values?
Do you wish to deepen your relationships and go for your dreams?
Life is too short not to go for what you really want! But in order to go for what you really want, you must be willing to ask for it.
Because, as Yoram Mosenzon says, making requests is an art of living.
This course aims to touch upon 2 simple challenges:
1) How to (REALLY) know what you want
2) How to (dare to) ask for what you want (and what stops you from daring)
Please join Yoram on a learning journey dedicated to the Art of Making Requests and the challenging communication dynamics around them.
Over six sessions, you will learn, explore, and practice:
- How to stand firmly for your needs and assertively ask for what you (really) want
- What ‘demand energy’ is and how to switch to ‘request energy’
- How to ‘enjoy’ when people demand from you
- Principles in making powerful requests that move things forward
- How to make requests effortless and how to guess the requests of others
- The power of Fantasy
- How to express a NO (and stay in connection) — and how to hear a NO (and stay alive)
- What the risks and payments are of saying (and hearing) a ‘half yes’
- How to initiate and lead challenging dialogues
- The 2 types of requests- Dialogue Requests (the glue in a dialogue) and Action Requests
- How to connect with what is almost hidden, deep inside you
- Radical Empathy and Honesty
In an interactive and safe learning environment, you will be invited to work on examples from your own life. You will get to practice through demonstrations, role-playing, and exercises designed for deeper and quicker integration of NVC values and language into your own daily situations.