Pain, fear, anger, guilt, insecurity, depression… These may not be your favorite feelings and yet they do show up, coming in a variety of different moments and situations.
How can we learn to love the brilliance of our unpleasant emotions?
Why do they come and what do they have to tell us? What is the radiance and beauty of these emotions, and how can they serve your life and your relationships?
This course is dedicated to your delicate relationship with your own emotions, as well as with the emotions of others.
Together, we will explore how you can allow unpleasant feelings and emotions to do the work they are there to do— How they can connect you with your life projects and the dreams you wish to live.
How you can trust your own bodies to guide your life!
Over five interactive sessions, we will dive into the following processes:
- The Beauty of Anger - Discovering how you can enjoy Anger as a beautiful life force that is there to care for your traumas and most vulnerable parts
- Liberating from Guilt - Fully realizing that Guilt does not exist and how you can allow moments of Guilt to be seen as an inner conflict. Here we experience The Art of Being Torn
- Fear as a Door to My Life Project - Using fear to help you firmly connect to your life project and life strength
- Empathy in the Body - Welcoming unpleasant feelings and meeting their flow in and around the body
- Speaking with Myself Compassionately - Seeing insecurity and depression as a door to the core of your humanity
It will be helpful to have an embodied understanding of NVC basics prior to taking this course. This is not a requirement but a recommendation. We recommend you take an NVC Basic Course before joining. NVC Academy offers a free, self-paced introductory course Getting Started with NVC.