Sharing NVC with others is one of the most powerful methods for deepening your own NVC consciousness.
Helping someone else understand an NVC concept helps you clarify your own understanding of that concept, and heightens your awareness of how you are (or are not) living your NVC practice. Facilitating NVC courses takes this to the next level, because it's an ongoing reminder of the NVC consciousness from which you want to live.
However, sharing NVC comes with its own set of challenges and joys – you may even find you need to develop different skills.
This intensive 10-week program is specifically designed to help you: develop your NVC teaching skills; clarify and accentuate your unique style; and fall in love with the process.
You will find your ability to live in NVC consciousness will deepen, your skills will improve, and you'll discover greater ease and joy in your heart when facilitating NVC courses.
How Will the Course Be Structured?
Each week, a particular topic will be the focus of the teaching and discussion. Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Setting your intention and clarifying the facilitator's role
- Creating safety and ease in your group, and improving your tracking skills
- Constructing a workshop outline
- Developing teaching activities
- Balancing all needs (yours, individual, and group needs), and transparency
- Leading vibrant practice groups
- Living NVC as a business
- Responding to non-believers and hecklers
- Dealing with your own emotional triggers and people you dislike
- Choosing when to interrupt and when to fine tune a participant's NVC skills
- Charging for your work and how to decide whether to give discounts
- Keeping your workshop alive
- Promoting your work and maximizing your ability to earn a living
Who Should Take This Course?
This unique course is especially intended for those who are already facilitating NVC groups and want to improve their skills, or those who want to start facilitating NVC groups.