Alignment between what we say, feel, intuit, and do occurs when our practice is inspired by a deep source of caring. We feel an undeniable power that creates a clear path with very little resistance when verbal and non-verbal communication are unified and words and actions arise from deeper needs.
When those are not aligned, the internal imbalances create tension and disunity within us. Synchronizing body, word and meaning is the key to walking our talk with power and compassion.
This course offers you physical, emotional, and linguistic practices to help you articulate what you care about most deeply and to identify, update, and shift the embodied strategies you may have historically employed to answer to your deeper needs.
Learn simple, doable lifelong practices that on a daily basis:
- Build coherence between the words you use and what you communicate nonverbally
- Cultivate self-participation deeply into your own healing
- Connect with deep needs that have been habitually ignored
- Discharge the anxiety held in old, embodied reactions
- Develop new strategies and resources for connecting more capably and enjoyably
- Embody the qualities of needs
- Deepen empathic listening
Through this alignment, you could find a strength of purpose and increase your inner sense of peace.