Why is it so difficult at times to love, cooperate, and find understanding with the people you love?
For the last 15 years, Yoram Mosenzon’s work has been largely focused on intimate relationships and revealing the tiniest details that prevent natural love to flow.
This end-of-year course focuses on transforming “love killers,” such as:
- Demands – How to deal with demand energy of ourselves and those we love
- Expectations and Disappointments – What to do with them, both spoken and unspoken
- Hurt – How to communicate your pain in a way that brings closeness rather than distance
- Judgment and Blame – How to take the power back instead of using all the energies to show how the other needs to change
- Anger – How to support each other to live our emotions fully (and even enjoy each other’s anger)
- Guilt – How to transform guilt, shame, and obligations into a flow of creativity
Together, we will focus on learning how to fully be yourself while being with someone else. How freedom can create togetherness. How to become a team instead of enemies and find the keys to intrinsic cooperation. What love really is and how to nourish it.
Let’s explore how to liberate yourself from destructive dynamics that kill love!