Conflict is an inevitable part of life.
Just thinking about it can send your heart rate soaring, create tension throughout your body, and hijack your ability to think calmly and logically… But what if you could transform that energy with life-enriching systems?
That is what you will learn in this eye-opening course with Ceri Buckmaster, Sarah Ludford, and Jo McHale.
For the past six years, these trainers have been pursuing a joint dream: that every NVC community has embedded within it a restorative approach to responding to conflict. Their offerings have attracted interest and appreciation from around the world, and they are now deeply excited to be able to offer their approach to you.
During this course, you will learn about the importance of system building, including:
- The set-up and maintenance of a system
- How to harness the buy-in and energy of key people in a community
- Developing a mindset that embraces conflict
You will also practice skills needed to:
- Set up, support, and facilitate dialogue, mediations, and restorative circles
- Stay grounded and calm in the presence of intense pain and hurt, anger, and disappointment
- Guide people towards making agreements that will help restore broken relationships and much more.
If you are intrigued by the thought of feeling confident when facing any kind of conflict – if you would love your community to embrace both the idea and the reality of a working restorative system – and if you would enjoy building the skills to set up and implement such a system, please join Ceri, Sarah, and Jo for this richly transformational series.