Without self-compassion, the world can be a painful, lonely, and unforgiving place. When we are unaccompanied, judgments and experiences of falling short of our own expectations – especially when these expectations mirror those in our family systems – can build up and deeply scar our confidence in our sense of self, purpose, and belonging.
Are you tired of being hard on yourself? Are you longing to create a gentle place of self-love from which to venture out into the world? Would you like to kickstart this love by being witnessed and held with care in community?
If so, join Sarah Peyton in this 5-day, 25-hour immersive accompaniment. You can kickstart your self-compassion as Sarah shares her knowledge, offers skills, and invites you to explore deeply with break-out and group discussions. This is a safe opportunity to:
- Understand the ins and outs of self-resonance
- Learn time travel empathy
- Reveal the needs within your unconscious contracts and release the contracts that are no longer serving you
- Release recent and older physical tensions through empathic self-connection
- Apply neuroscience to break through stubborn patterns
To be witnessed and held with compassion in community offers incredible opportunities for self-transformation. Come and be seen!