Wednesdays, July 5 - August 30
(Excluding July 26) (8 sessions)
Pacific (California) Time
$371 - $464
This is a Zoom course: Zoom technology allows everyone the choice to see other participants and to be seen.
(Recordings will display images of only the active speakers.)
Do you dream about being an NVC trainer and sharing these life-changing skills full time to help others and change the world?
Or are you already an NVC trainer who wants to increase your ease and sustainability?
In this crash course, learn all the practical pieces you want and need to make your NVC practice a success!
We will start with visioning and intention setting: You may learn what’s motivating you to share NVC or how sharing NVC will make a difference for you and others in the world. You could discover what you need to be sustainable, both financially and energetically, to enjoy life and life-work balance, and what “success” as an NVC trainer means to you.
Once clear about your intentions and goals, we will develop a practical road map to start, develop, and take your NVC business to the next level.
Staying connected to your vision and long term objectives, we’ll learn how to:
- Draw on your own experience/expertise to reach new NVC audiences/markets
- Collaborate with other organizations and trainers to boost your visibility
- Build a multi-stream business model to support your long term sustainability and success
- Strategically use social media and the web for greatest impact
- Move through fears/blocks about money and ask for what actually sustains you financially
- Step into your own power and expertise as an NVC trainer
- Leverage other practical tips to get your NVC practice off the ground and running
Gain the clarity, confidence and support you need to get your
NVC business in fifth gear---making a difference for yourself, and the world!
About Dian Killian
Dian Killian, PhD has worked full time as an NVC trainer since 2005. She has led and designed NVC trainings from small nonprofits to Fortune 100 companies and large NGOs and led public trainings at the New York Open Center, 92nd St Y, Omega, Kripalu, and Cornell University, among others, taught in Europe, Asia, and the USA, and organized and led for 8 years an NVC Women’s Retreat. She lives in New York City. More