Transform your Life with Tenderness, Courage, and Self Confidence!
Have you been struggling to find self-warmth? Does your critical inner self go crazy on you when you make mistakes? Do you have days that start off feeling fine, then you suddenly fall into a pit of shame? Perhaps you even struggle to connect with the words "self-compassion".
Self-Love may seem like a cliché at times, but what if you could transform this perceived "myth" into a reality? What if you could increase your capacity for self-care and discover more ways to enjoy your life in a sustainable and creative way?
Join Mary, Arnina, and Sarah for a slow-paced, deep, and heartfelt 13-month exploration into the power of RADICAL self-compassion. The gems within this course will help you to reclaim your birthright of a trusting, self-rooted presence in the world.
During this time together with three internationally renowned trainers, you can expect to:
- Take away meditations and self-compassion practices to develop and maintain self-warmth
- Understand the roots of self-criticism and how to minimize their effects
- Heal difficult patterns of self-sabotage
- Engage your nervous system in resilience and healing
- Learn to see through the inherited stories that block your free spirit - and discover surprising paths of liberation!
These trainers each bring their own extraordinary wisdom to this experience. Mary Mackenzie brings a depth of spiritual practices along with her unique and effective self-empathy practices. Arnina Kashtan brings "The Compass" to enable vulnerable and courageous self-exploration based on a deep understanding of the impact of collective consciousness on our individual experiences. And Sarah Peyton combines NVC and relational neuroscience to bring gentle invitations to making your brain a sweet place to live.
Each monthly session will be led by one of the trainers who will bring their own unique 'magic' to each of the following topics:
- Recognizing and Understanding the Inner Critic
- Secrets for Living in Self-Compassion
- Toward Self-Acceptance
- Re-emerging Into the World
The concluding 13th session on January 12th, 2022 will be led by all three trainers!
Discover the joy of RADICAL self-compassion and get ready to curl up in the soft comfort of your own self-warmth!
- Suggested activities and practices between sessions to increase integration and connection
- Video and audio recordings of every session
- Forum discussion available in the classroom
- Lifetime access to the classroom