Making NVC Relevant to a World in Crisis: Integrating Systemic Awareness and Nonviolence into Our Teaching
- Learn how to transform NVC into a tool for systemic awareness and healing
- Examine the influence of difference, and uncover pathways that strengthen its capacity
- Learn to receive and offer feedback on impact in situations fraught with power differences
- Explore specific ways in which NVC systemically supports the full flowering of humanity
- Delve into the dynamics of cultural differences, and discover how NVC can systemically contribute to a liberation perspective
- Bring NVC to work in radical (and FUN) game-changing ways
- Enjoy greater collaboration with your colleagues
- Expand your team’s effectiveness
- Experience more empowerment and ease with your boss
How we treat ourselves when we fall short of our own ideals, desires and hopes can profoundly affect the quality of our lives. Learn how to identify your triggers and reactions, to mourn falling short, and to practice self-connection and self-empathy.
Trainer Tip: When you suspect someone is lying, consider how it may be less important what the truth is. Instead, notice whether your need for trust is met. Without blame, nor labelling. you can make specific requests to meet your needs, while also respecting the other person’s needs. Read on for more.
When building successful relationships, it can be very helpful to see yourself as a collection of different inner parts that developed due to various life experiences. Without empathy and acknowledgment, our inner parts tend to work against us. That's when we're called upon to build and develop our inner leadership...
This brief introductory film clip of Dr. Marshall Rosenberg is an excerpt from a much larger documentary film project called "Beyond Belief," focused on finding human-to-human, heart-to-heart common ground beyond the realm of fixed beliefs.