Listen and learn how to:
- Talk about NVC in a way that has meaning and relevance for companies and organizations, showing a clear ROI (return on investment).
- Draw on different applications of NVC for the workplace: addressing change in management, management issues / styles, morale / teamwork, employee retention, etc.
- Create a value-based training proposal (with different service and product options) based on the needs of each specific client.
- Structure meetings with potential clients to move agreements forward.
- Custom design any materials, activities and languaging for each client.
- Develop your own marketing materials to increase your outreach and build your business of sharing NVC
The first session of this course is available for all to listen to and enjoy.
- Bring NVC to work in radical (and FUN) game-changing ways
- Enjoy greater collaboration with your colleagues
- Expand your team’s effectiveness
- Experience more empowerment and ease with your boss
Listen to this newly remastered audio with seasoned Life Coach and CNVC Certified Trainers Martha Lasley and Dian Killian, to explore how you can "be the change" in your life, to live fully in integrity with your values in your work, community, faith and social action groups.
The introductory session of this course is available for all to listen to and enjoy:
Empathy guessing when I was new to NVC seemed magical and mysterious. How could that other person have known that about me? And seen inside me — often in ways I'd missed myself. While empathy is both intuitive and an art, there is also a science to it. In this brief yet fascinating introduction to Dian's course, Empathy Magic (now called Empathy Hacking), you'll learn a super-practical way to demystify empathy guessing by making use of the root meaning of words.
In life, relationships, and organizations, authenticity is the bedrock of effectiveness. It can give rise to effective dialogues, information flow, intimacy, accountability, decision making and follow through. NVC can give us more tools to live with rigor around our authenticity...
Sitting with uncertainty can be very uncomfortable and evoke anxiety. Or it can be a practice that brings in the curiosity and inner spaciousness that allows for creative solutions to emerge, and that help us to relax our attachment to outcomes. Here's a closer look...
We can trick ourselves into keeping the status quo, feeling unworthy, and blocking access to critical awareness necessary that allows for new creative solutions to emerge -- when we think in terms of who has "earned" or “deserved” what.