Miki responds to a participant’s question concerning fear of consequences when speaking with a manager at work. In this excerpt, she delves into the topic of choosing to inhabit nonviolence in the workplace, affirming that fear and nonviolence are incompatible, and that nonviolence is a powerful alternative to our habitual Fight, Flight, Freeze responses.
Enjoy listening to Miki make the distinction between leadership as a position and leadership as an orientation to life. The theme: when is it time to actively step into your vision?! Check it out.
- Learn how to engage effectively with others around a shared purpose
- Weave nonviolence more deeply into your personal leadership style
- Receive ongoing support in moving towards your highest goals
- Increase your capacity to know and face reality as a source of greater choice
- Be a part of transforming the old legacy of scarcity, powerlessness, and separation into a livable future