- Navigate challenging times with more clarity, power, ease, and warmth
- Strengthen all your relationships – even those that are difficult will improve
- Learn how to stay open, even when you are experiencing feelings of dismay or pain
- Dive into mindful speech, and learn how to communicate your deepest values
- Watch an inspirational film about how NVC makes a difference in the lives of prison inmates
- Meet Dow Gordon, an inmate turned NVC trainer
- Listen in as the filmmakers and others involved with the film speak about their experiences
- Receive answers to your own questions about NVC in prisons
- Receive a big dose of inspiration and hope!
- Enjoy having 20 minutes in a quiet, rejuvenating, and healing space
- Let your mind to rest and relax in a beloved community of like-minded others
- Release any fears about your life or our world that you may be holding
- Tenderly weave the harmonizing light of peace and quiet joy into your heart
What do you experience when you give up on needs that are important to you, and are coerced into doing something you didn’t want to do? And why is it hard to make requests? Listen in and learn more.
Join Linda Mia Mukte (formerly Rysenbry), CNVC Certified Trainer, for this uniquely powerful telecourse recording that blends NVC with Dr. Sue Johnson’s empirically validated work on adult love relationships called EFCT: Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
Mary explains the value of expressing ourselves honestly. Watch as Mary uses the 4-step Nonviolent Communication process to express needs clearly, honestly and compassionately. She follows with concrete examples to help you anchor your learning process to deepen your authenticity and honest expression skills.