This telecourse recording is for anyone wanting to integrate empathy into his/her life in a more natural, authentic way.
Join Kathleen for a gentle, compassionate exploration and embracing of your true self. Reclaim your self-worth, experience greater freedom when expressing your self and actually celebrate who you are in the world. Delve into what self-love is and is not – including how to distinguish self-worth from negative cultural labels such as self-obsession and selfishness.
Bask in this telecourse recording with Kathleen Macferran and explore ways to nurture and maintain greater depths of joy by focusing on gratitude. The reward? To increase your ability to live fully present to the joy in life, even in the midst of pain.
- Celebrate and nurture your relationship to the Earth — and each other!
- Explore your connections to family, partner, work, nature, self and more
- Discover new ways to grow in community and work together to make this world a better place
- Engage and immerse yourself in NVC while making new friends!
- Exercise your ability to make conscious and life-enriching choices
- Learn a framework for wrestling with the polarizing issues of our time
- Gain internal tools to better navigate this complex and paradoxical world
- Invite more clarity into the way you interact with yourself, others, and life
This course recording is for anyone wanting to integrate empathy into his/her life in a more natural, authentic way. learn what empathy is, and what it isn't.
Some of my core beliefs make experiencing gratitude difficult . For example, it’s difficult to celebrate others or myself when I think I have to prove my worth in order to be accepted. So much energy goes into proving myself, there’s little left for celebration.