In this short but provocative audio, Miki Kashtan talks about agreements, making a vital distinction between the natural consequences of unmet agreements and punishment. She provides information about how to balance our current state of needs associated with our previous agreements.
In this telecourse recording, expert trainer Miki Kashtan will help you uncover what prevents you from making requests for everything you want without fear. The class includes daily practices for requests skill building.
- Learn how to engage effectively with others around a shared purpose
- Weave nonviolence more deeply into your personal leadership style
- Receive ongoing support in moving towards your highest goals
- Increase your capacity to know and face reality as a source of greater choice
- Be a part of transforming the old legacy of scarcity, powerlessness, and separation into a livable future
Making NVC Relevant to a World in Crisis: Integrating Systemic Awareness and Nonviolence into Our Teaching
- Learn how to transform NVC into a tool for systemic awareness and healing
- Examine the influence of difference, and uncover pathways that strengthen its capacity
- Learn to receive and offer feedback on impact in situations fraught with power differences
- Explore specific ways in which NVC systemically supports the full flowering of humanity
- Delve into the dynamics of cultural differences, and discover how NVC can systemically contribute to a liberation perspective
NVC practice is based on several key assumptions and intentions. When we live based on these assumptions and intentions, self-connection and connection with others become increasingly possible and easy, helping us contribute to a world where everyone’s needs are attended to peacefully.
How can we express ourselves in a way that supports a natural flow of connection while maintaining a focus on NVC consciousness? This handout from CNVC Certified Trainer, Miki Kashtan, offers seven options that support NVC enthusiasts in evolving from classical to colloquial NVC language.