Library Resources with Yuri Haasz
We are proudly sponsoring the 2022 Online NVC Conference!
- Experience the varied perspectives of 9 experienced, engaging trainers
- Learn skills for listening, speaking, and cooperating with integrity and care
- Practice skills to communicate better at home, at work, or at school
- Make connections with kindred souls from around the world
Join English or Spanish tracks – and enjoy live translations
- Start Date April 29-May 1, 2022
- Duration 3 days (18 sessions)
- Sign Up URL https://nvctraining.com/registration/signup/NVCA-2022-online-NVC-conference
- Gift URL https://nvctraining.com/registration/signup/NVCA-2022-online-NVC-conference-gift
- Header Image
Dates & Times
April 29 – May 1, 2022
Specific schedule below
- Direct messaging with the trainers
- Video and audio recordings of every session
- Forum discussion in the classroom
- Lifetime access to classroom
Registration fee: $150
The conference is complete. You can register to receive access to the recorded sessions.
What Happens After I Register?
When you register, you will receive an email with complete instructions on how to access the conference.
Note that conference recordings display images of active speakers only, and are made available to all registrants.