NVC Academy takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
This policy covers what personally identifiable information NVC Academy collects from its Users and how this information is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.nvcacademy.com and http://www.nvctraining.com Web Sites. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
This policy only applies to http://www.nvcacademy.com and http://www.nvctraining.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
When visiting web sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information NVC Academy collects, and how it is used.
Your Online Identity
We allow search engines to index the public areas of our websites. Search engines do not have access to online classrooms or any other password protected area. However it is possible, however unlikely, that some identifying information may be indexed if displayed in public areas. The NVC Academy accepts no responsibility for the activities of search engines, but will request removal on your behalf upon request.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following identifiable information that our visitors provide to us:
- Email address
- Password (encrypted)
- Locality: State,/Province and Country
- Your picture (if you choose to upload one)
- Discussion forum posts, journal entries, chat messages
- IP Address of your Internet connection
- Physical address and payment information are collected by payment systems, but are not stored by the NVC Academy
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the NVC Academy with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors as regular operational practice
How will we use your data?
NVC Academy collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, provide you access to your purchases and manage your account.
- Support your learning process. If you participate in a course, your name and email address may be shared with the course trainer, and with your explicit permission, other participants.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
- NVC Academy securely stores your data on a secured server in the United States.
- NVC Academy will keep your account information until you submit a deletion request. Upon request, your personal data wil be deleted from our server.
How long is this information retained?
- Members' basic account information is retained indefinitely, or until user requests deletion
- Member sign-up and last login IP addresses are retained indefinitely, all other IP information is retained for up to 1 year
NVC Academy would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We do not share our mailing lists with other organizations.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop NVC Academy from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, sign in to your account and choose the "Unsubscribe from all email messages" option.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that NVC Academy supply a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NVC Academy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NVC Academy to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NVC Academy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NVC Academy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NVC Academy’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NVC Academy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +1-209-782-9009
Or write to us via our help desk.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Tracking your progress through our courses to improve your experience.
- Completion and support of your purchases
- Your personal course activity
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us