In this telecourse recording, expert trainer Miki Kashtan will help you uncover what prevents you from making requests for everything you want without fear. The class includes daily practices for requests skill building.
Miki leads course participants in an exploration of connecting and understanding those with seemingly polar opposite beliefs and perspectives about COVID-19 pandemic vaccination. Miki demonstrates that to live nonviolently, we must include those whom we so strongly disagree with.
Dialogue is a life-changing, heart-opening experience. It’s collaboration instead of compromise. Join Miki Kashtan for a practical, step-by-step framework to help you understand how a community develops, how to maintain or repair a community, and how this unique process creatively supports you and each member of your community in getting things done.
A chosen, interdependent world… In most cases, that's sure not the world we live in today, is it. But it could be the world we live in tomorrow. And you can choose to be part of bringing that better world to life – to be part of a gradual, joyful transformation – simply by using the dynamic, living power of Dialogue.
Nonviolent Facilitation as a Path to the Future: Bringing Vision, Integrity and Care to Group Leadership
- Access, follow and train your intuition: how to know without knowing;
- Navigate difficult situations with care for all through an active awareness of your own power, as well as other sources of power in the room;
- Remain aware of who speaks and who doesn’t, of those whose pain is invisible – and what you can do about it;
- Walk towards someone presenting a challenge to a group you are facilitating, while continuing to hold care for the entire group, and more.
NVC practice is based on several key assumptions and intentions. When we live based on these assumptions and intentions, self-connection and connection with others become increasingly possible and easy, helping us contribute to a world where everyone’s needs are attended to peacefully.
- Celebrate and nurture your relationship to the Earth — and each other!
- Explore your connections to family, partner, work, nature, self and more
- Discover new ways to grow in community and work together to make this world a better place
- Engage and immerse yourself in NVC while making new friends!
How can we express ourselves in a way that supports a natural flow of connection while maintaining a focus on NVC consciousness? This handout from CNVC Certified Trainer, Miki Kashtan, offers seven options that support NVC enthusiasts in evolving from classical to colloquial NVC language.