Transforming organizational culture requires attention and change at the systemic level. Learn which systems are crucial for any organization to establish and clarify whether that organization is collaborative or not, and then learn how to create and strengthen a collaborative organization.
Making Collaboration Real: Connection and Effectiveness in the Workplace Using NVC (3 Session Course)
This 3-session course recording facilitated by Francois Beausoleil, Martha Lasley and Miki Kashtan will support you in bringing NVC consciousness to your workplace or organization.
Learn to speak NVC using your own voice and increase ease and flow in all your personal and professional conversations. This 7-session telecourse recording with renowned trainer Miki Kashtan is designed to help you integrate NVC into all aspects of your life by gaining fluency in your practice of NVC and by embodying the principles regardless of the words you use. This course is based on intensive practice and coaching with real-life examples from participants’ lives.
NVC practice is based on several key assumptions and intentions. When we live based on these assumptions and intentions, self-connection and connection with others become increasingly possible and easy, helping us contribute to a world where everyone’s needs are attended to peacefully.
Nonviolent Facilitation as a Path to the Future: Bringing Vision, Integrity and Care to Group Leadership
- Access, follow and train your intuition: how to know without knowing;
- Navigate difficult situations with care for all through an active awareness of your own power, as well as other sources of power in the room;
- Remain aware of who speaks and who doesn’t, of those whose pain is invisible – and what you can do about it;
- Walk towards someone presenting a challenge to a group you are facilitating, while continuing to hold care for the entire group, and more.
How can we express ourselves in a way that supports a natural flow of connection while maintaining a focus on NVC consciousness? This handout from CNVC Certified Trainer, Miki Kashtan, offers seven options that support NVC enthusiasts in evolving from classical to colloquial NVC language.
- Celebrate and nurture your relationship to the Earth — and each other!
- Explore your connections to family, partner, work, nature, self and more
- Discover new ways to grow in community and work together to make this world a better place
- Engage and immerse yourself in NVC while making new friends!
If you’ve ever dreaded attending a meeting – or watched in dismay as your group collapses into conflict – know that a methodology known as Convergent Facilitation offers you possible solutions. It’s based on one simple experience: that people come together at the level of their underlying principles, needs, aspirations, and dreams, not at the level of their surface positions.
Convergent Facilitation is a highly efficient decision-making process developed by Miki Kashtan from the principles of Nonviolent Communication. It enables you to look beneath the surface and find the essence of what’s important to different stakeholders, and bring it together into one set of principles that lead to proposals and ultimately decisions. As a result, it readily produces solutions and decisions that everyone can embrace.
Making NVC Relevant to a World in Crisis: Integrating Systemic Awareness and Nonviolence into Our Teaching
- Learn how to transform NVC into a tool for systemic awareness and healing
- Examine the influence of difference, and uncover pathways that strengthen its capacity
- Learn to receive and offer feedback on impact in situations fraught with power differences
- Explore specific ways in which NVC systemically supports the full flowering of humanity
- Delve into the dynamics of cultural differences, and discover how NVC can systemically contribute to a liberation perspective