When: Wednesday, August 4 to Saturday, August 7, 2010
Where: Peaceful Pines, Lake Arrowhead, California
“Creating Abundance In Love and Life”
is a unique opportunity to blend life-changing learning, vacation play, and relaxation time along the lakeside beauty of a National Forest.
A renowned leader in compassionate change, Mary Mackenzie, M.A., is Executive Director, Flagstaff Center for Compassionate Communication, Co-founder NVC Academy, CNVC Certified Trainer, Mediator and Author.
“Creating Abundance in Love and Life” is designed to facilitate deep growth and freedom from “scarcity thinking” that can get in the way of experiencing all that is possible.
If we trust in the Universe that there are infinite strategies available to us for having our needs met, we can be in the energy to receive and connect with others. Relationships, life and finances can shift – allowing for greater presence, joy, and creativity.
We invite you to join us for 4 extraordinary days, when you can experience a shift away from “scarcity thinking” such as:
· “I’ve tried everything. Nothing works.”
· “I don’t have enough money to do what I want to do”
· “It’s my way or the highway…”
· “It’s a scary time right now, so I really need to save because it could get
· “I don’t have time for fun. I need to take care of the necessities.”
· “If only he/she would…”
· Be present beyond what you could ever imagine
· Learn to not stand in the way of what you are able to receive
· Be in the receptive mode!
· Experience a deepening in your empathy process, taking it to the next level
*Requested experience level: Significant facility using NVC in your daily life. At least a year of ongoing NVC practice or training (or more intensive training over at least 8 months).
Trackback from your site.