This course recording is for anyone wanting to integrate empathy into his/her life in a more natural, authentic way. learn what empathy is, and what it isn't.
This is the first session of Kathleen's 4 session course recording, Embracing Empathy: In-depth Practice for Getting Empathy into your Bones.
The course recording is available in its entirety through the NVC Library.
This course recording will help you:
- Increase clarity of what empathy is and is not
- Increase self-compassion through self-empathy
- Provide hands-on practice in empathizing
- Explore “touching the dream” in empathy
- Find out what prevents you from giving empathy and learn ways to access choice in moments when you are triggered
- Enhance your skills for empathic connection
- Explore different styles of empathy to fit a variety of situations
- Explore street empathy (giving empathy in natural conversation)