CNVC Certified Trainer from Troy, Pennsylvania, USA
MBA, CNVC Certified Trainer, is a founding partner of Leadership that Works, an organization that trains and coaches visionaries for social change. Thousands of dynamic coaches and facilitators have been trained in the Coaching for Transformation and ChangeMakers programs.
Martha's passion is integrating coaching, facilitating and Nonviolent Communication into organizations. Her expertise includes:
- Training coaches and facilitators to support profound personal and organizational transformation.
- Coaching leaders and social change activists to develop compelling visions, improve interpersonal communications, bring spirit into team building, and develop a coaching culture.
- Supporting groups to transform conflict, develop mediation skills, listen with compassion and design a better future.
- Designing and delivering results-oriented leadership development programs and retreats that open the way to exciting opportunities and new perspectives.
- Facilitating organizational development, using Appreciative Inquiry and group process facilitation.
Martha has authored three books: Coaching for Transformation, Facilitating with Heart, and Courageous Visions.
She contributes to the Appreciative Inquiry field and developed the first AI 360º Feedback Assessment, a tool that inspires radical change in individuals and organizations. In addition, Martha and her team designed and delivered programs on Succession Planning, Advanced Leadership Development and Design Your Future. Since 2002 she has been a faculty member at Capella University where she teaches MBA online courses including: Facilitating Change; Leveraging Workplace Diversity; Developing and Coaching Others; Professional Effectiveness; Leading Teams; Negotiating for Results.
Website: Leadership That Works