Listen as Liv shares her experience of mediating conflict between two groups: using NVC to ascertain the needs of both sides, raise awareness, and diminish polarization.
- Discover what triggers shame in you, and how to transform it
- Learn to navigate a shame attack and make good use of it
- Expand your capacity for recognizing when others are experiencing shame
- Connect with others who get trapped in shame avoidance patterns
- Allow your vulnerability to bloom by disentangling shame from fear
Ask the Trainer: An NVC Academy member from Bosnia asks: "Is the NVC process truly effective in places where so much violence has occurred and people's pain is very deep?"
Ask the Trainer: “I would like some suggestions on how to interact with a member of the practice group I started. This individual speaks and acts in a manner I interpret as angry and controlling.”
Please listen as we discuss and grapple with the issues of growing polarization in our world, political structures and personal relationships.