- Wish you knew how to align your organization with its purpose and values?
- Want to increase your capacity to live in integrity with your values, too?
- Concerned about the level of engagement within your organization?
- Yearn to connect to a sense of meaning in your life during this time of global crises?
- Long to discover what is yours to do – and wish you knew how to leverage the resources you have in response to what is needed?
Love keeps the thread of connection intact in times when all around us we see the human fabric becoming threadbare. When we dig deep with love into guessing what others care about that had given rise to their actions, it changes us. It brings us closer to understanding the incomprehensible -- and closer to vision, imagination, humility, curiosity, commonality, and loving action. Read on for more on applying this to people we deem "conspiracy theorists", and those who are on the other end of the political divide.
You've probably witnessed and participated in role plays that were powerful tools for inspiration, integration, or healing. You've likely also been in contexts where role plays fell flat, leaving people frustrated, confused, or disengaged. If you're sharing NVC with others – or are envisioning yourself going there in the future – you'll want to take this class, where the focus is on how to increase the chances of having role plays that serve a clear purpose, engage an entire group, and support the deepest learning possible for all.
The first session of this course is available for all to listen to and enjoy.
Are you eager to translate your vision of a world where everyone’s needs matter into a tangible reality? Do you long to discover your unique role in responding to the challenges of our times? If, so join Miki for 12 sessions that will propel you on your way!
The first session of this course is free for all to enjoy.
Making NVC Relevant to a World in Crisis: Integrating Systemic Awareness and Nonviolence into Our Teaching
- Learn how to transform NVC into a tool for systemic awareness and healing
- Examine the influence of difference, and uncover pathways that strengthen its capacity
- Learn to receive and offer feedback on impact in situations fraught with power differences
- Explore specific ways in which NVC systemically supports the full flowering of humanity
- Delve into the dynamics of cultural differences, and discover how NVC can systemically contribute to a liberation perspective